From Building Stone, to Brick, to Limestone, Arriscraft building products are all-natural and offer the amazing qualities of quarried stone with unmatched performance and durability.
Arriscraft stone products offer architects, builders and property owners a premium stone with exceptional performance, beauty and flexibility. Their unique Natural Process technology mimics how stone is created in the earth – yielding cement-free stone products with the aesthetic, strength and durability benefits of quarried stone, plus cost effective installation.
The Natural Process technology replicates how stone is formed in the earth and creates products with the aesthetics and durability of quarried stone, plus the benefits of standard installation and unlimited supply.
Arriscraft’s comprehensive product range includes: the classic Renaissance® stone, a robust Building Stone collection, three versatile thin-clad options, various brick styles (including the long, contemporary option), Adair® quarried limestone, and a full offering of cast accessories.
Product innovation at Arriscraft continues to meet market demands for modern stone designs and lightweight, thin stone solutions, as well as matching processes to replicate historical stone as quarries close after decades of use. The company works continuously to improve their manufacturing process to lead the industry in green and sustainability initiatives.
Adair® Limestone is a quarried stone of exceptional versatility, value and beauty. Extensive fabrication possibilities invite distinctive, innovative and affordable designs. From large dimension stone slabs to standard pre-cut smaller units, the designer is challenged to create without limitations.
Arriscraft Building Stone is the premier choice for designers, property managers and owners who desire the beauty and performance of natural quarried stone at a lower price. Profiles include Citadel, Shadow Stone, Laurier and Urban Ledgestone.
ARRIS▪tile Renaissance® and ARRIS▪stack Thin-Adhered Veneers are adhered to a suitable solid substrate using polymer fortified mortars. ARRIS▪clip Renaissance® Clipped or anchored rainscreen veneers are kerfed, thin Renaissance® units that are simply‘clipped’to a substrate using a channel system. Arriscraft Thin-Clad Units are versatile, surprisingly affordable and easy to install.
GREEN PRODUCT INFO
Arriscraft takes sustainability and environmental stewardship seriously. Across North America, environmental practices and performance are more important than ever before. Not only does Arriscraft manufacture products that contribute to sustainability, but the team starts thinking green before their product is even made.
Thoughtful planning and manufacturing techniques allow Arriscraft to maintain their commitment to the environment and to responsible manufacturing. Social and environmental concerns are of the utmost importance and must not be compromised in the setting and execution of policies.
How? By the use of abundant all natural ingredients in their products.
- Use of post-industrial recycled materials, including post-industrial recycled silica and mineral oxide pigments. Where possible, select products include up to 6% recycled materials by mass.
- Recycling and re-use of water during the production process to promote conservation of one of earth’s most valuable resources.
- Non-toxic manufacturing process. As a result there are no toxic emissions to pollute our water or air.
- Facility-wide recycling program, environmental safety plan, and packaging materials that contain recycled materials, and are recyclable and reusable.
- Scrap product is crushed and recycled into aggregate.
- Arriscraft pioneered its environmentally benign Natural Process technology in the 1950s, and has continued to enhance and refine the process ever since.