Construction Solutions From Roof to Foundations
For over 80 years, Sika has relentlessly developed its expertise and gained extensive experience in the field of concrete repair and protection. Sika provides all of the necessary products for concrete repair and protection operations in accordance with the most commonly accepted technical standards worldwide.
Sikacrete® 211 Flow Plus
Sikacrete®‐211 Flow PLUS is a cement‐based concrete designed to improve workability and surface finishing.
Sika® MonoTop® 721 Sack & Patch
Sika® MonoTop® 721 Sack & Patch is a fast‐setting, one component, durable mortar for patching and sacking vertical concrete surfaces.
Sika® Level-125CA: Self-Levelling Cementitious Underlayment
Sika® Level-125CA is a one-component, self-levelling, highly fluid, cementitious underlayment for interior applications.
- Typical application thickness: 1 - 38 mm (1/25 - 1 1/2 in)
- Fast and easy to install
- Highly fluid and self-levelling
- Manual or pumpable application
- Fast setting: Can be walked on after 4 hours at 23°C (73°F)
- Ceramic tiles & natural stone can be installed after 24 hours
- Floor coverings (carpet, vinyl, PVC, rubber, engineered wood flooring) can be installed after 1-3 days
- Compatible with in-floor radiant heating
Sikaflex® Crystal Clear: Crystal Clear, Multi-purpose Sealant and Adhesive
Sikaflex® Crystal Clear is a 1-component, solvent-free, multipurpose adhesive and sealant with crystal clear appearance.
- 100% crystal clear/transparent
- Paintable after full cure
- Ideal for DIY and architectural applications
- May be applied to damp surfaces
- Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and other areas exposed to high moisture
- Excellent adhesion on many typical building materials
Sika Boom®: A complete range of all season, multipurpose, low expansion polyurethane gun/straw-applied foams
Sika Boom® AS-PRO is a one-component, gun-applied, low expansion, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
Sika Boom® AS is a one-component, straw-applied, low expansion, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Value packs (30/37 oz)
- Low expansion foams
- Cold conditions formulation (down to -25 °C)
- Insulation of windows and doors
- Filling gaps, cracks and utility perforations
- Sealing formworks, etc.
- Accessories available