- Texel Nonwoven Geotextiles
Texel C Series
The Texel C Series brings together versatile geotextile products with mechanical and hydraulic properties optimized for your projects’ needs. These geotextiles are available in stock in a wide range of grades and formats. The Texel C Series is recognized for the quality and reliability of its hydraulic and mechanical performance. These products can be used in most situations, such as road construction, shoreline and embankment stabilization.SHOP TEXEL PRODUCTS
The main functions of Texel C Series geotextiles:
- Separation: separate two materials having different particle sizes in order to prevent contamination that could accelerate the degradation of the project.
- Filtration: allow the passage of a liquid from one soil or material to another while preventing the uncontrolled passage of particles
- Drainage: collect, canalize and displace liquids
- Reinforcement: increase the load-bearing capacity of soil by improving its tensile strength and its capacity to be deformed before breaking in order to facilitate the realization of projects
- Protection: create a protective layer that reduces pressure points, eliminating or reducing the risk of potential damage to another layer of natural, geosynthetic or geotechnical material
TEXEL E SERIES
The Texel E Series brings together geotextile products with mechanical and hydraulic properties optimized for protecting waterproof geomembranes and site drainage. These geotextiles are often used for rock fill in dam and embankment applications. The specific properties of these products allow you to use them as a substitute for sand in order to reduce the volume of fill required. You can therefore increase the containment volume for a given surface area and reduce costs in projects where natural materials are more expensive.SHOP TEXEL PRODUCTS
Geotextiles used for rock fill are exposed to significant mechanical stress and call for the properties of Texel E Series:
- Mechanical resistance to punching caused by rocks and blocks
- Resistance to UV rays for exposed fabric
- Adequate permeability for soil drainage
- Separates and filters in order to ensure protection against erosion.