Versetta Stone® is a stone veneer siding panel that is mortarless and cement-based. Its panelized design is installed with mechanical fasteners, allowing carpenters and contractors to recreate the beauty and craftsmanship of authentic stone masonry using nails or screws.
The Versetta Stone® System
Universal Corner panels fit neatly with Flat panels and are designed for use on end wall terminations and for inside and outside corners.
The main component of the Versetta Stone® system, the Flat Panel covers two square feet and weighs approximately 17 lbs.
Installs with Speed Using Screws & Nails
• Installs with screws or nails
• No metal lath or scratch coat necessary to install
• Panels interlock with tongue & groove system
• Built-in rain screen to ensure proper water drainage
• Pre-drilled weep holes allow water to escape
• Can be installed in any weather conditions
Contact Your Local Architectural Representative